Wednesday, June 4, 2008

GROW UP! Silly...

I sometimes believe in serendipity. Call me cheesy and a hopeless romantic but I strongly believe that if you are meant for each other then you're gonna end up with each other. I'm speaking in behalf of myself of course and if some believe others doesn't. I'm a sucker for romance perhaps but I was once stupid. I guess I was too young to understand how love really works. But at least I've learned and I can say love is wonderful the second time around. I know a lot of you out there are afraid to give guys a second chance and that's something we do understand. We understand that we can't be "wishy washy" with our feelings towards the most remarkable and breathtaking creation made by the ONE above---women. We know how sensitive and emotionally involved women are and honestly men just sometimes take that for granted. I was once that man who really didn't care at all. I was pretty much preoccupied with what I want to do with myself, I was thirsty for freedom and for something that will benefit me more than it will benefit the relationship. I guess that's how we learn and that's how we continue to grow and appreciate women more.





"Childish guys" out there---The thing with growing up is that you will make a lot of mistakes. Annoyingly, at some point, you don't even care that you're making a mistake. More annoyingly is that sometimes you don't learn from these mistakes or perhaps you're just too fond of yourself . IF that's the case then look at yourself in front of the mirror and scream these words, "GROW UP, Silly!' and it'll inched you up more than that of a 5 year old whining giant. It's not just you, I've grown up and believe me or not I yelled at myself the same words just when I realized how much I was losing... and I bet you don't wanna bathe in a water of regrets not unless you strongly feel it's not really worth fighting for.

No comments: