Sunday, June 1, 2008

As I journey...

I want to start my blog with a question for everyone. "Do you really think that we have a purpose in this world we called life?" I guess the answer is as hard as getting through a needle's hole. We live each day knowing that tomorrow is going to be another day. Does it really make sense? It's like riding a rollercoaster, no matter what we do and no matter what choices we make, we are still gonna go through the same routine, same cycle and probably same purpose with same outcome. Honestly, I really don't know how to rationalize our existence in this world because after all, every beginning has its end and every end brings a new beginning. Complicated as it may seem but it's how life's purpose is. I am drawn with how complex it is. As I even start this blog, a thought came to me that this might be just another beginning to something that has ended or it could be the other way around. Random thoughts about living a life not knowing its essence keeps pouring in but I cannot find sense to it at all. As I begin to write, maybe I will soon realize that life after all has a purpose, I just need to travel and learn the curves of life... And as I journey, I welcome you to this roadtrip of life's complexities.

4 comments:

mygreenboi said...

whoa! finally a blog site. congratulations! i'm looking forward to reading more of your entries. (",)

IamCedric said...

finally... actually it was out of boredom but yup I'm glad I finally have a blogspot and I'll try to bring royalty to the blogworld :0

mygreenboi said...

yey! you're using the shot i took. me loves it so much!

sleepy_insomniac said...

Congratulations... Welcome to the blogging village...